- RECENT ARTICLES
- PreScouter Case Study: “Clean Label” Ingredients for Flavor Enhancement
- What Technologies Are Redefining Shopping this Holiday Season?
- How AI Is Redefining the Consumer Goods Industry
- PreScouter Case Study: Late-Stage Technologies that Minimize Financial Risk
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: Babylon Health & IBM Watson Take the Lead
- TagsAnnamite mountains Automotive Automotive sector cars Chinese Academy of Sciences computer science Electrical Engineering & Electronics electric vehicle electromagnetic Electronic components sector electronics energy health Health and pharmaceutical sector High-Tech-Chemicals imaging Internal Body Monitoring Inventions Julius-Maximilian's University of Würzburg laser leeches DNA light waves Measurement and Microsystems Measurement technology & Microsystems Medicine microchip Military MIT nuclear energy pharmaceutical photography photon Physical analytics Physical measurement and test technology power saola antelope Security Stanford University Technical University of Munich Textile sector University of Bayreuth University of Cambride University of Copenhagen UT Dallas x-ray
Subscribe to The PreScouter JournalPowered by EmailOctopus
How will AI impact the transportation industry?
Research into artificial intelligence (AI) has experienced a surge in the last few decades. This was built largely on pioneering results from the 60's and 70's, including the utilization of advanced neural networks (NNs). It has even taken inspiration from biological behavior for methods like fuzzy logic or genetic algorithms (GAs). A major area where AI has taken off is in transportation. Media hype h .. ... READ MOREBy: Anu Antony
Attractive opportunities in the semiconductor industry
The semiconductor industry lies at the intersection of several high-growth sectors that are now reaching commercialization. The electronic components that are manufactured by the various players in this industry are essential for the manufacture of the billions of devices comprising the Internet of Things and mobile device ecosystems. High demand exists for the chips that power ou .. ... READ MOREBy: Sofiane Boukhalfa