- RECENT ARTICLES
- TagsAnnamite mountains Automotive Automotive sector cars Chinese Academy of Sciences computer science Electrical Engineering & Electronics electric vehicle electromagnetic Electronic components sector electronics energy health Health and pharmaceutical sector High-Tech-Chemicals imaging Internal Body Monitoring Inventions Julius-Maximilian's University of Würzburg laser leeches DNA light waves Measurement and Microsystems Measurement technology & Microsystems Medicine microchip Military MIT nuclear energy pharmaceutical photography photon Physical analytics Physical measurement and test technology power saola antelope Security Stanford University Technical University of Munich Textile sector University of Bayreuth University of Cambride University of Copenhagen UT Dallas x-ray
Subscribe to The PreScouter JournalPowered by EmailOctopus
PreScouter Journal 2017 Roundup & 10 Most Read Articles
It has been quite a year for the PreScouter Journal. Thanks to our great team and valued readers, the journal received 3 unique awards in 2017:
- PreScouter Journal named one of the Top 50 Innovation Websites and Blogs for Innovators & Inventors.
- PreScouter Journal named one of the Top 30 Invention Websites And Blogs For Inventors.
- PreScouter Journal named one of the 20 most influential innovation blogs to follow in 2018.
We have our eye on 2018 and will be launching something totally new. With hopes that the coming year holds health, wealth and happiness for all, here are our top ten most read articles in 2017.
As nearly 70% of people who suffer from depression are non-responders to conventional antidepressants and 30% of patients show remission of their symptoms after treatment, it is no surprise that this article is in our top ten. New treatments beyond conventional antidepressants are what patients need and what they are seeking to find information about.
3D printing is taking the world by storm. Out of all the industries we have covered for this area in the PreScouter Journal, the packaging industry has been the industry sparking the most interest. Reducing plastic waste and customized packaging are 2 of the 5 aspects covered. Read the full article to find out more.
Pharmaceutical industries dedicate a large percent of their budget for internal research and development processes. Our readers were definitely curious to see which countries are investing the most and how the trend is expected to change in the coming years. Read how nearly 150 billion USD are being spent each year on pharmaceutical R&D.
The title speaks for itself and one can only but wonder what this ‘magical’ material could be. Indeed, this remarkable innovation from the University of Southampton deserves a spot in our top ten!
A maglev train in Japan broke the record for the fastest train in the world, back in 2015. Speedy (and safe) transportation is certainly a topic of interest to many. A major question addressed in this article was “When will the United States hop aboard the maglev train?”.
Pumping water without the need for electricity has been an attractive concept. With the global efforts to reduce carbon emissions, the increased focus on renewable energy is making the spiral pump a viable option for pumping water, especially in rural areas and developing countries. Read on to find out how it works!
Our fourth most read article in 2017 is a timeless piece that talks about Steve Jobs’ ‘go-to-market’ strategy. Here’s how Steve Jobs took Apple to the top.
Technology scouting is an art and a science that PreScouter has mastered over the years. From our real, workplace experience, we compiled this article to provide some guidance on how you can become a better tech scout. Hope it has helped!
Our #2 questions the whole thinking outside the box concept. A very interesting article that shows how hiring managers have it all wrong if they are seeking outside the box thinkers to employ. The next time someone tells you to think outside the box, by all means share this article with them!
Dr. Jeremy Mao and his groundbreaking method to grow teeth from stem cells have been the superstars in the PreScouter Journal for 2017. In addition to being the most read article, it is also the article that has received the most comments by our readers. Dozens are asking where the clinical trials are at and are asking us for more information. Well, sit tight! An upcoming article in January will hopefully answer all your questions.
Latest posts by PreScouter Journal (see all)
- Infographic: 10 Quick Facts About Lentein - February 9, 2018
- Infographic: How bio-inspired materials are revolutionizing industry - January 25, 2018
- PreScouter Journal 2017 Roundup & 10 Most Read Articles - December 28, 2017